AX1500 Software Release Note (LAZV1.1.3R00)
- Optimize Web access after detecting LAN/WAN IP conflicts.
- Add a new parent control UI.
- After disabling the main SSID, the guest Wi-Fi will be unavailable either.
- Optimize firmware upgrading in Mesh networking.
- Fix connection rate display error.
- Reduce Mesh memory usage.
- Fix a potential issue in configuration backup/update.
- Add wired devices displaying in Mesh networking.
- Add MTU checking when IPv6 is enabled.
- Add IPv6 address validating in WAN configuration page.
- Change Mesh mode to Main/Satellite AP.
- Add DMZ function.
- Fix a display issue of wireless Mesh hosts.
Im have major connection issues with the firmware. Devices have an IP but cant go online all of a sudden. After a while they will go only but later have the same issue again.
Q: When I set a manual channel for my wifi, it never stays, it get changed by itself… Can someone tell me why?? (from Nicolas Prévost)
A: We suspect it might have something to do with the DFS feature which FCC requires AP to move over to another channel when it detects military radar signal.
Hello to all, I bought an AX1500 and really like it. Works great, but there is inly one thing… When I set a manual channel for my wifi, it never stays, it get changed by itself… Can someone tell me why??